ASAP Realty is your premier property specialist for Ocean Ridge in Ocean Isle Beach, Brunswick Forest in Leland, Crow Creek in Calabash, and all of Brunswick County, North Carolina. With over 40 years combined real estate experience serving both buyers and sellers, we have now carved out our own niche in Brunswick County, NC. We assist our clients in exploring the many real estate options in Sunset Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Calabash, Carolina Shores, Shallotte, Holden Beach, Bolivia, Supply, Oak Island, Southport, Leland, Wilmington, and other nearby communities in Brunswick County. ASAP Realty offers you unparalleled expertise when it comes to Coastal North Carolina (Brunswick County) real estate.
ASAP Realty provides VIP service to all of its clients, from first-time home buyers and sellers to savvy real estate investors and everyone in between. Recent numbers show that over 77% of consumers in today’s real estate market use the web throughout their transaction. ASAP Realty merges tried and true real estate practices with powerful online tools, like our MLS listing search, so that you can make the best decisions about your Coastal North Carolina home purchase or sale.
We pride ourselves on our customer service here at ASAP Realty. Our #1 goal is to take care of people and do all we can to make them happy. You will not feel pressured or badgered when working with a realtor here at ASAP Realty. That’s just now how we do business. We are professional and highly experienced, but we try to keep things light as we know this is a big decision for you. Service is in our blood and I think our clients over the years have appreciated that approach. We truly believe that this mindset of serving others is what has made us successful and separated us from our competition over the years. Please contact ASAP Realty for additional information on buying or selling Brunswick County Real Estate. We would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!
A Few Reasons Brunswick County Continues to Be Ranked One of the Fastest Growing Counties in the Nation Every Year:
- Low Cost of Living. Inexpensive gas. Affordable real estate taxes. Our real estate taxes are roughly $500/year per $100,000 in assessed value of a particular property. Ie, a $100,000 home is $500/year for property taxes, a $200,000 home is roughly $1000/year, etc.
- Laid-Back Lifestyle. Virtually no traffic. No fighting for parking spots or for a spot to lay on the beach. We also have only one high-rise in southern Brunswick County. Although most of us grew up visiting beaches with tons of high-rises, we don’t miss them here in Coastal NC. Those high-rises bring masses of people that clog up the beaches, restaurants, and streets. One of the main attractions of these beaches is that they are extremely quiet and family friendly. Instead of an oceanfront hotel with hundreds of rooms, visitors here to Sunset Beach for instance will often rent a home on the beach and a family of 6-8 will stay for the week creating memories for a lifetime!
- Beautiful Beaches. We have some absolutely breathtaking beaches here in Brunswick County. The Brunswick beaches consist of Oak Island, Holden Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, and Sunset Beach. Everyone has their favorite out of the four. The truth is whichever one you went to first is probably your favorite because they are ALL beautiful! Great walking and bike riding beaches, calm water, soft sand, and beautiful sunsets with southern exposure!
- World Class Golf. We also have nearly 100 golf courses within about a 60 mile radius. If golf is your thing, we have it in spades! Us locals that are avid golfers are in golfer heaven! With the amount of competition, the golf courses must keep the rates competitive and they also must keep the courses in great condition too if they are going to keep up so it’s the best of both worlds. There are literally too many good golf courses. . .it can be tough to choose which one of the great layouts you want to tackle each day!
- Mild Climate. This probably should’ve been #1 on this list. Most of our residents seem to be moving from the mid-atlantic and northeastern states. As you are probably all too familiar with, they’ve had some pretty brutal winters of late. Our last few winters in NC have been tougher than usual too, but let’s put that in perspective…Our coldest month is January with an average high of 56 degrees and an average low of 32 degrees. By March, we are up to 66 degrees as an average high. Most of us that have lived here for any length of time have played golf on or about New Year’s Day. We do get a change of seasons, but very rarely do we get the white stuff (and when we do it’s typically gone by about 10AM). Our winter is maybe 2-3 months long tops! It’s a perfect climate for many in that we are not too far south like in Florida which can be just too extreme with the heat and too far from family/friends up north, but we are far enough south that the winter is mild and most all SHORT!
- Friendly People. Many of us living here now are not initially natives to the area. That doesn’t mean you miss out on the infamous southern hospitality when you move here. The locals have always been and are still friendly as can be. Friendly waves and smiles are abound as you drive through the communities here. A genuine smile and hello accompanies almost every greeting at the grocery stores or restaurants. But it’s not just the locals. Those of us that have relocated from other areas are extremely friendly and fun too – maybe it’s rubbed off! In large part, I think that is because we have no more winters to deal with and our most stressful decision of the day is what time we are going to go for a walk on the beach, what time is your tee time, etc. Tough life!
Let us know how we can help!
Call Today: 910-579-ASAP (2727)
ASAP Realty Was Voted ‘The Best of Brunswick for 2015’ As the Best Real Estate Company in Brunswick County-Thanks for the Votes!